We hope you're delighted with your purchase. In case you're not completely satisfied please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order invoice or order number within 14 days of the original purchase date. We will then email you the return details.
Returns terms & conditions
- Please note there is no refund available on special, customised orders and discounted products.
- We do not cover the delivery cost of returns. Items can only be returned if they're unused and in the original packaging, so please ensure that they are packed well. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any item which is not in the right condition.
- We do not accept responsibility and are unable to issue a refund for items lost or damaged while being returned to us. We therefore recommend that you get proof of postage or a tracking number to follow your parcel.
- We do not refund the returns postage cost or the original delivery charge.
- Return your order within 14 days of the shipment date. We cannot accept returns beyond this time frame and will return them to you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of your payment.
In the unlikely event that your order should arrive damaged, please email email@example.com with your name, an order reference number and include a photograph of the damaged/faulty item and a description of the fault.
All damage must be reported within 3 days of delivery. We are unable to refund items if we are not notified within this time.
We will either give you a full refund on receipt of the damaged goods, or send you a replacement.